Wednesday, October 26, 2016

7 Signs YouAre Ready ForMarriage

7 Signs You Are Ready For Marriage Ready for marriage In times, when being single is ‘cool’ and marriage is an institution that young people increasingly question, few of us believe we are ready for marriage. But there’s a time when signs tell you that you totally are! Here are 7 reasons that totally make you marriage material! 1. At a certain age and time, suddenly your timeline is flooded with photos of your friends’ weddings, honeymoons, couple photos, and many firsts! All in all, it does seem like they’re having a ball and have found someone permanent to share it with. Everybody likes to have someone who is ‘their’ person and if you have ever felt that, you my friend may be ready for marriage! 2. After school crushes and some painful first relationships, one gets tired and just wants that one person who they can spend the rest of their lives with! Trying again and again gets tiresome and you often wonder when you will find that soul-mate who you will be 99% sure about! The remaining 1% is a risk you will be willing to take just for him/her. If you have ever felt like that, then you my friend may be ready for marriage. 3. Sometimes you find someone who you instantly bond with. You laugh at the same jokes, you get annoyed by the same things. Even your differences seem to fit together. The more you spend time together, the more you want to spend time together. You get irritated when they prioritize others over you and vice versa. When you find a person, who ‘gets’ you, keep them! And that’s when you my friend are ready for marriage. 4. Through your teenage years, and early adult life it is easy to concentrate on yourself. Everything you do is for yourself and that’s perfectly okay and natural. But, there comes a time when you want to share your achievements and hopes and dreams with another. You don’t mind sharing your space and your life! That’s when you know, you are ready for marriage. 5. You start looking at your friend’s photos and the thought of how you will plan your wedding, or what colour you will wear enters your head. That does mean subconsciously you are ready for marriage! 6. Your future planning starts including ‘us’ instead of ‘me’. Every major move you make, be it in your career, or geographically includes planning for you and your partner as well. 7. You talk about getting married ‘sometime in the future’ but now you have a face that comes to your mind when you talk of the future. And you feel happy that it does! You my friend should get ready to be married then.

No comments:

Post a Comment