Waiting for that special someone who you can spend your life with? But not happy with the kind of response you have been getting on your Shaadi.com profile? Apart from completing your profile and regularly logging in, there are a couple of other things that you need to keep in mind to get people to like you. Here are 5 ways on how to make someone fall in love with you…
1. Be Yourself Just be yourself and people will like the real you. Never try to be someone you’re not, people hate that and definitely not when you’re looking for a life partner. It’s possible to find someone compatible only when you be yourself and openly discuss your likes, dislikes, etc.
2. Appear Confident If you’re online to find a life partner, you firstly need to be mentally prepared to get married. Secondly, you need to know about the kind of partner you’re looking for. If you’re not sure about the qualities you’re looking for in your partner, no one will ever take you seriously. You need to be confident and sure about what you say.
3. Be a Good Listener Every one loves to talk but not everybody is a good listener. It’s important you ask questions and listen to what the opposite person has to say. If you’re clueless about what to discuss, you could talk about yourself, discuss current topics, your career plans, marriage plans, family background, etc. Moreover, being a good listener is very rare and if you’re one of them, someone out there already likes you, trust us!
4. Sense of Humour Being confident and having a sense of humour can instantly attract people to you. If you think you lack a sense of humour, doesn’t matter! A happy face in every situation is also something that people appreciate. So, always smile in your profile pictures and when you meet your potential partner.
5. Have a Positive Attitude Who doesn’t like someone with a positive attitude? This is especially important when you’re looking for a life partner. No one would want to marry a pessimistic, negative person. So, always try to look on the brighter side of life and think positive because people love to interact with those who have a positive attitude towards life.