5 ways to avoid dating an IDIOT
1. Don’t Compromise Beyond Reason: Almost every relationship involves some kind of compromise. But there are difference between compromises that help the make the relationship better and those that make you lose yourself. If you have to lose your identity to keep the relationship, it’s not worth it.
2. Give Yourself Time To Heal From Your Last Relationship: You think you already healed from your last relationship but you really need more time. Don’t be quick to jump at the first person who shows even the slightest interest in you so you can feel loved again. Give yourself time between serious relationships to heal. That way you’ll be better prepared to go after what you want. And you’ll be less likely to compare your new beau to your ex, too.
3. Enjoy Being Single: Enjoy the life of the ‘single pringle’. It helps you understand yourself and look within to reach your innermost self. By the time someone comes along, you already understand yourself well enough not to lose yourself.
4. Know The Kind Of Person You Want To Be With: Learn from your past relationships. You know the things that didn’t make the last one work. Don’t think it’ll be different with this new person. Relationships are definitely work, but it doesn’t have to be hard work.
5. Just Stop Looking This is the very important. Make the process as natural as possible. Don’t force it.